UK Circumnavigation

Jenny's two months of sailing, starting at Suffolk Yacht Harbour and heading north to the Caledonian Canal and eventually all the way around the UK ( weather permitting ). I will be meeting friends on route who will share the sailing. Jenny's homepage http://www.jsquared.co.uk/jennyb and the link to Serenity http://www.yacht-serenity.org.uk/

Friday 20 June 2008

Arbroath to Cambridge ?

Disaster !
Thursday 18:00 - Jack phones up to say that the ceiling in the lounge has collapsed and there is water everywhere. Oops.
I'm worried about the electrics, the reason for this and the fact that Jack will be on his own with this for the next week as Jennifer is joining me for the Caledonian Canal, so I book a sleeper train home and am currently setting at Liverpool St station awaiting transport to Cambridge to assess the situation.
I hope to be back with Serenity on Sunday to continue progress.
Here is a photo of how I found it. The carpets and sofa are now on the front lawn..

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home